Operations and Development Manager – (full time post for 3 years)
St John’s wouldn’t be such a great place without our staff and volunteers. We’re always on the look out for enthusiastic people willing to get involved at St John’s. It’s rewarding and enjoyable and you’ll meet some really nice people and make friends.
If you would like to get more involved in serving with St John’s there are lots of areas that need your help.
- Tea/coffee on Sunday mornings (urgent)
- Children’s groups on Sunday mornings
- Toddler group on Wednesday mornings (term time)
- Messy Church
- Union Youth Club on Friday nights
- Projection and sound on Sunday mornings.
If you’d like more information about what any of these might involve please contact the church office and we’ll point you to the right person.